"La música cambia todo lo que nos rodea, aumentando o disminuyendo, fortaleciendo o debilitando, todas nuestras sensaciones"


"Music changes all that is around, increasing or decreasing, fortifing or weakening, all of our sensations"

Whilhelm Heinse

viernes, 14 de marzo de 2008

STEVE HACKETT - VOYAGE OF THE ACOLYTE


STEVE HACKETT
VOYAGE OF THE ACOLYTE(1978)


Es el primer trabajo de Hackett, participan varios de sus colegas de Genesis. Es un album hermoso....indispensable...imperdible. Ademàs esta es la versiòn con bonus...


Track Listings
1. Ace Of Wands (5:23)
2. Hands of the Priestess Part I (3:28)
3. A Tower Struck Down (4:53)
4. Hands of the Priestess Part II (1:31)
5. The Hermit (4:49)
6. Star of Sirius (7:08)
7. The Lovers (1:50)
8. Shadow of the Hierophant (11:44)
9. Ace Of Wands - (live, Bonus Track)
10.Shadow Of The Hierophant - (Bonus Track, Extended Playout Version)
Musicos
Steve Hackett / electric & acoustic guitar, Mellotron, harmonium
John Hackett / flute, Arp synthetizer, bells
Mike Rutherford / bass guitar bass pedals, Fuzz 12-String
Phil Collins / drums, vibes, percussion, vocals
John Acock / Elka, Rhapsody, Mellotron, harmonium, piano
Sally Oldfield / vocal
Robin Miller / oboe, cor Anglais
Nigel Warren-Green / solo cello
Percy Jones / extra bass on "Tower"
Johnny Gustafson / bass on "Star"
Steve Tobin / parrot and cough

7 comentarios:

Engomado dijo...

www.badongo.com/file/8234829

dipeiper dijo...

Discazo, el mejor de Hackett, obra maestra.

Anónimo dijo...

good day bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that singular brand. The prices seeking the sneakers are all over 350 pounds on every page. But completely I found this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what can you say about it?

Anónimo dijo...

Hello. And Bye.

Anónimo dijo...

good evening everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for that singular make. The prices seeking the sneakers are all over 180 bucks on every page. But finally I found this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what can you say about it?

Anónimo dijo...

good afternoon ppl. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that exact brand. The prices for the velcros were approximately 230 pounds everwhere. But for all I base this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what can you tell me about these?

Anónimo dijo...

hi bros. I'm really into shoes and I was digging for that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are all over 300 dollars everwhere. But finally I bring about this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what can you tell me about these?